More than 4 photos on Social Post?

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

We regularly schedule and publish our LinkedIn and Facebook posts from Hubspot Social, however, if we want to add more than 4 photos (which is quite regularly), we need to go on to the actual site to post this. Can more than 4 photos be added please?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @brontefrizzell 

Currently, it's possible to upload 1 image for Instagram social posts. As for Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, you should be able to upload up to 4 images as this is set up by the integration ( Social media)

If you wish to update more than 4 pictures to your social this option will need to be done inside the Social media. I was able to find more information in this forum ideas post here 

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @brontefrizzell 

Currently, it's possible to upload 1 image for Instagram social posts. As for Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, you should be able to upload up to 4 images as this is set up by the integration ( Social media)

If you wish to update more than 4 pictures to your social this option will need to be done inside the Social media. I was able to find more information in this forum ideas post here 

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !