Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Monitoring contact social interactions—are you getting reliable data from HubSpot?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Are you successfully able to use the HubSpot CRM and Marketing tools to see when your contacts are interacting with your social posts? If so, how?

With the new version of the social tools, I noticed that it's a bit harder to see when a Twitter account in the monitoring stream is associated with a known contact, but this prompted me to take a closer look at other interactions that were happening, and I'm seeing something disconcerting. 

Even when the name is exactly the same, HubSpot no longer knows automatically when a social profile is one of my contacts. I am seeing this across all social platforms I have connected (a known contact who has liked or commented on a Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter post is essentially the same to us in the social monitoring and reporting as a complete stranger would be). 

Now, I can imagine reasons why this might be, but I can't find anything posted anywhere about changes with the "social intelligence" abilities that launched in the CRM and HubSpot still says it "links social interactions to real people in your database."

There's also the "most recent social clicks" filter in Contacts, but I have only about 10 contacts with anything populated in that property, and even then it's not accurate.

So, how are people using HubSpot to monitor the social interactions their contacts are having with their brand? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @denae tagging some of our members to lend their experience / insight. 

@Jenr@Kmiller@Marlene@AnnicaThorber@Babel_Izzy@Cameron@shearn@BigTFlyer 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor
Spoiler
I can't seem to view facebook mentions in our conversation feed. Please help.
0 Upvotes