Social Tools

Oliver75
Colaborador(a)

LinkedIn posts not shown in HubSpot campaigns

resolver

Hi!

Because LinkedIn provides more options for posting, we're doing this on LinkedIn itself. But I would like to have all the numbers of LinkedIn in HubSpot in my campaign board. But even though I find all the postings in the "Analyze" tab and add the right campaign to it, they won't show in the campaign tab.

In the Social Media menue the tabs "Monitor" and "Manage" show nothing either. I guess Manage is because I didn't post over HubSpot, but at least on Monitor something should be there.

Another things is when I open up the LinkedIn account and I have a look at the account settings under "Partner and Services", HubSpot is not shown there as well.

Has anyone the same problem? And if yes, how did you solve it?

Cheers,
Oliver

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @Oliver75,

When you post from HubSpot, the tool automatically creates a tracking URL. When you do not post from HubSpot, you can still create those tracking URLs – it's just that you have to do it manually.

This can be done with the tracking URL builder in HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-do-i-create-a-tracking-url

If website visitors come to your page via a tracking URL and convert, HubSpot will be able to attribute this interaction back to the social post (assuming they accepted the website cookies). You should then see the traffic and conversions under your campaign, too.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @Oliver75,

When you post from HubSpot, the tool automatically creates a tracking URL. When you do not post from HubSpot, you can still create those tracking URLs – it's just that you have to do it manually.

This can be done with the tracking URL builder in HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/how-do-i-create-a-tracking-url

If website visitors come to your page via a tracking URL and convert, HubSpot will be able to attribute this interaction back to the social post (assuming they accepted the website cookies). You should then see the traffic and conversions under your campaign, too.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Oliver75
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi Karsten,

Thank you very much for the advice. I will check your solution with the tracking URL builder and I will tell here, if it worked for us.

Cheers,
Oliver