Social Tools

ken42chat
Miembro

LinkedIn missing from Social Post options

resolver

Scheduling social posts and LinkedIn has disappeared as a selection option and it is THE most important platform for us. Any idea how to get it back?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Phil_DM2
Solución
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hello,

Did you double-check your social media settings to make sure your LinkedIn account doesn't need to be reconnected? I know for FaceBook you need to reconnect your account every 3 months or so, and I believe LinkedIn might have a similar requirement (though with less frequency).

Check your settings (the gear icon on your HubSpot dashboard) and navigate to the left sidebar. Select the Marketing dropdown, then Social. From here you should see all your currently connected social media accounts and the person who connected them as well. It could be that your LinkedIn account just needs to be reconnected to HubSpot again. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Phil_DM2
Solución

resolver

Hello,

Did you double-check your social media settings to make sure your LinkedIn account doesn't need to be reconnected? I know for FaceBook you need to reconnect your account every 3 months or so, and I believe LinkedIn might have a similar requirement (though with less frequency).

Check your settings (the gear icon on your HubSpot dashboard) and navigate to the left sidebar. Select the Marketing dropdown, then Social. From here you should see all your currently connected social media accounts and the person who connected them as well. It could be that your LinkedIn account just needs to be reconnected to HubSpot again. 

sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @ken42chat 

I am wondering if you still have this issue. If so, could you please send me a screenshot of what you can see in the social tool?

Could you please confirm which subscription you have? Based on this article, it would be necessary to have Marketing Pro or Enterprise. 

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta