Social Tools

aalvarado
Contributeur

LinkedIn, Twitter Updating Character Limits

Résolue

Please let me know when you will update HubSpot to allow for the new character limit of 280 on Twitter. Also, is there a way within HubSpot to increase LinkedIn company page update (post) limit of 600 to LinkedIn's limit of 1300?

I would like to be able to track all of my LinkedIn updates in HubSpot. Currently, due to the limits, I am only able to track a bit more than half of my updates/posts.

Please advise.

FYI - On this post, I was unable to check the "email me when someone replies (Chrome) 

1 Solution acceptée
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @aalvarado Welcome to the Community. The Twitter character increase is not yet fully implemented across the platform. Once this happens, and Twitter allows other platforms to increase the character count via platform APIs, we'll be on it. HubSpot is also limited to 600 characters for a LinkedIn updates due to LinkedIn API requirements. 

The community team is aware and working on the email when someone replies issue.

Thank you,

Ed   

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @aalvarado Welcome to the Community. The Twitter character increase is not yet fully implemented across the platform. Once this happens, and Twitter allows other platforms to increase the character count via platform APIs, we'll be on it. HubSpot is also limited to 600 characters for a LinkedIn updates due to LinkedIn API requirements. 

The community team is aware and working on the email when someone replies issue.

Thank you,

Ed   

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Votes
Rosa
Participant

Résolue

Any update on the Twitter character length?

They have expanded it to 280 characters but HubSpot is still only 140.

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Stay tuned. Updates coming out shortly. Homme heureux

Ed

aalvarado
Contributeur

Résolue

Thank you.

0 Votes