Social Tools

JFrechette
Participant

LinkedIn Reauthorization

SOLVE

Has anyone else received a message stating that their LinkedIn page connection is set to expire? The message goes on to say that the connection must be reauthorized by a certain date, otherwise the page will be disconnected and any posts/data will be deleted from HubSpot. When I click "learn more about reauthorizing social accounts in HubSpot", I'm simply dropped into the social settings page of our account, where reauthorization is not an available option. The only option is to disconnect the account.

Anyone deal with this before? Should I disconnect/reconnect the LinkedIn account? How will I know that it worked? 

Thanks in advance for any input!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
trevordjones
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

LinkedIn Reauthorization

SOLVE

Hi @JFrechette\,

You'll get requirements to reauthorize accounts from time to time, it's normal.

Also, there will be times when you get the "Reauthorization not available" message.  You can go ahead and remove and reconnect the LinkedIN account in quesiton.  Most likey a software revision on one side or the other is requiring this.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
trevordjones
Solution

LinkedIn Reauthorization

SOLVE

Hi @JFrechette\,

You'll get requirements to reauthorize accounts from time to time, it's normal.

Also, there will be times when you get the "Reauthorization not available" message.  You can go ahead and remove and reconnect the LinkedIN account in quesiton.  Most likey a software revision on one side or the other is requiring this.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

APatterson9
Participant

LinkedIn Reauthorization

SOLVE

Hey,

If we disconnect an account then will our scheduled post also be deleted? I want to reconnect all of the accounts as soon as I get the notification, but I do not see the option when I receive the first notification. It's very frustrating to explain to your boss why you can not reconnect something when they (as another super admin) receive the same emails...