Social Tools

ksharikas

LinkedIn Monitoring - How to Moderate Bad Reviews coming in from the same person everyday

SOLVE

How to Moderate Bad Reviews coming in from the same person every day. Our current method is to report comments and delete them. Is there any way to block someone from posting from our business page?

When I block someone, it recognizes my personal profile that my business account is connected to and blocks the user from my personal. Is there any way to block someone from engaging with a business page??

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

LinkedIn Monitoring - How to Moderate Bad Reviews coming in from the same person everyday

SOLVE

Hi @ksharikas. So I did some research and a lot of sites are saying that business LinkedIn pages are public and you can only block them from individual pages and not business pages. I am guessing this is why you are getting this error. However, I did read a couple of people that reached out to LinkedIn and reported... trollers, for a lack of a better word. The option to report them is right under the block option. I would probably reach out to customer service as well since the blocking seems to have to be on their end.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MTv333

SOLVE

The opportunity that a Google username maps to a HubSpot contact first name / last name or electronic mail address isn't very high for plenty industries, but it would give you the results you want. But you may want to custom script this, its no longer available thru Zapier.

0 Upvotes
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ksharikas. So I did some research and a lot of sites are saying that business LinkedIn pages are public and you can only block them from individual pages and not business pages. I am guessing this is why you are getting this error. However, I did read a couple of people that reached out to LinkedIn and reported... trollers, for a lack of a better word. The option to report them is right under the block option. I would probably reach out to customer service as well since the blocking seems to have to be on their end.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community @ksharikas .

Do you guys come up with any idea for this situation @matthodkinson and @StefaniUAT ?

0 Upvotes