Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

LinkedIn Groups Traffic

Highlighted
Colaborador ocasional

Prior to LinkedIn turning off the API integration with HS and other social media mgmt tools, we were used to seeing a large number of our LinkedIn traffic come through LinkedIn Groups. Since the automated feature was inactivated, we have turned to manual posts in LinkedIn groups and have used the custom URL builder to track traffic. Has anyone else done this? If so, how have your traffic numbers been? Have they gone down, up, remain relatively the same?

Thanks,

Svet

Responder
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas 5
Gestor de la comunidad

Hey @Svet222 thanks for sharing your workaround here, I wanted to tag @rouk73 @karink @JFM_PL who have previously had questions/concerns about LinkedIn Groups publshing and site traffic. 

Colaborador ocasional

Thanks! I appreciate the input! I'm going to look into this and see what I can come up with! Have a great day!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Gestor de la comunidad

@Svet222 can you share a little more insight/detail on trends that you have seen? I'd be interested to know also the value you see in Linkedin content comparted to other social network channels. Thanks!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Colaborador ocasional

Unfortunately that becomes a full time job - and I purchased Hubspot to automate this task.  I have seen a reduction in overall traffic now - I have posted a few manually but again it becomes a time factor.  Need to find an NEW automation process for this!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Nuevo miembro

On 6/30/17, there was a change preventing postings to groups from Hubspot. Has anyone found a workaround so that we can post to Linkedin Groups from HubSpot?

Thanks!

Amy

Responder
0 Me gusta