Social Tools

leedavisirl
Participant

Linked social accounts not showing up in Reports tab

Résolue

I have four linked social accounts: corporate Twitter/LinkedIn and CEO Twitter/LinkedIn. Only the corporate accounts are visble in the Report tab. How can I get the other accounts visible there too? 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
leedavisirl
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Answer from support: 

Ah, under Marketing -> Social -> Reports, these reports would pool the social media analytics by site, so the LinkedIn accounts and Twitter accounts would be grouped together under their respective names. I don't think it possible to directly separate these with the current production limitations. I've looked into using some of the custom report features to separate these based off of original source but the social accounts would need to be tied to specific campaigns

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
leedavisirl
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Answer from support: 

Ah, under Marketing -> Social -> Reports, these reports would pool the social media analytics by site, so the LinkedIn accounts and Twitter accounts would be grouped together under their respective names. I don't think it possible to directly separate these with the current production limitations. I've looked into using some of the custom report features to separate these based off of original source but the social accounts would need to be tied to specific campaigns

0 Votes