Issues with Social Tool (Twitter)

Regular Contributor

Is anyone experiencing any trouble with the Social Tool in connection with Twitter such as one of the followings:

1. when I retweet, the original twitting account disappears;

2. when I try to either re-tweet or share both from the Social Tool and from Twitter account any image attached to the original tweet does not appear in the Twitter account feed despite it appears in the Social Tool link preview. 

There are so many issues I am having with the Social Tools but the Support always replies it is something related to my own account. 

I was wondering whether anyone out there ahs the same issue. 

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Giuseppe wrote:

1. when I retweet, the original twitting account disappears;

> When you say the Tweeting account 'disappears' - what do you mean exactly? Can you clarify by sharing screenshots. 

@Giuseppe wrote:

2. when I try to either re-tweet or share both from the Social Tool and from Twitter account any image attached to the original tweet does not appear in the Twitter account feed despite it appears in the Social Tool link preview.  

> Are you saying that whether you use HubSpot OR Twitter directly your images fail display? If both, this sounds like a Twitter related issue as opposed to HubSpot. I've linked some help documents from both platforms to help

Twitter Help Center: Posting photos or GIFs on Twitter

Optimizing your HubSpot hosted images for Twitter

0 Upvotes