Social Tools

JWaack
Colaborador

Is there an overview of the new social tool with advantages & best practices?

It's been a few weeks since the launch of the new social media tool and I can't see the advantages. Yes, it's now easier to assign campaigns individually to posts but that's pretty much the only thing that's better. I tried to look online but couldn't find any Hubspot article on the specific advantages because I just haven't found them yet (it is a very complex tool opposed to the simple interface of the old one). 

I would appreciate if anyone could link any overview article. Even the advice articles still feature the old tool, so they are not even helpful when looking for solutions & best practices for the new tool. 

I really want to like it, because I think there is a reason why it was changed drastically. But the tool itself is making it really hard. Even the product pages of the social media tool still show the old one. Where are the guidelines and tips for the new tool? 

2 Respuestas 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @JWaack,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

There are a couple of changes that have been made to the social tool - I recommend checking the relevant feature update notifications in the product update dashboard in your HubSpot account: click on your profile > Product updates. Our team also made a 3 minute video walkthrough of the new social composer.

Additionally, I wanted to share this Community thread where other users are discussing the changes to the social tool. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

JWaack
Colaborador

Hello Mia, 

Thanks for the reply, I am already part of the thread you mentioned but the video might help. I hope, the social media support will soon be replaced with updated information, since a lot of the help articles still feature the old tool.