Social Tools

Bergler

Integrating Hubspot to Multiple LinkedIn Profiles

SOLVE

I'm trying to link Hubspot to the LinkedIn profiles of multiple people in our organisation. I've linked the first person. When I follow the same steps on the instructions, it just defaults to the current authorisation for the first person and shows me their profile. 

How do I go through the authorisation process to link multiple individual people to Hubspot? 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bergler
Solution

SOLVE

Got to the bottom of this.

When you select the social media platform you are trying to connect to, it looks to see if you are currently logged in to that platform within the browser you are using. If you are it authenticates using these credentials. 

To authorise multiple profiles, log out of the social media platform on that browser. Now, when you select a platform it will require you to enter new credentials to authorise access - and you can add subsequent accounts. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Bergler
Solution

SOLVE

Got to the bottom of this.

When you select the social media platform you are trying to connect to, it looks to see if you are currently logged in to that platform within the browser you are using. If you are it authenticates using these credentials. 

To authorise multiple profiles, log out of the social media platform on that browser. Now, when you select a platform it will require you to enter new credentials to authorise access - and you can add subsequent accounts. 

0 Upvotes