HubSpot Ideas

JShokler

Instagram - Link in Bio

I use multiple social media scheduling tools for various clients. However Hubspot is my favorite. There is one thing that another platform has that HS does not...

Sprout Social has come up with a way to have their own "link in bio" landing page within their own platform. I use Hubspot (which is my favorite tool) for my companys internal social media management. If Hubspot could research Sprout Social and how they integrated this functionailty, I think it would highly elevate Hubspots social media tool. By doing this, it would eliminate the need to outsource another platform for this need.

8 Replies
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @JShokler ,

I would suggest you to put the same in the idea section of the community.
HubSpot product team review these ideas and work on them.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

karineyrendahl
Participant

I totally agree with you @JShokler. I miss this feature in Hubspot. Squarespace and other CMS systems also have the Link in Bio choice these days.

LRollins2

Hi,

How does the "link in bio" landing page feature offered by Sprout Social differ from the social media management tool provided by HubSpot? 

I am running my business online via social media pages including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. I want to optimize the Bio Link of store on all pages. How can I use this feature?

Also you can check to get more ideas from this website imágenes de amor para whatsapp

kvlschaefer
Community Manager

Hi @LRollins2,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The Link in Bio feature currently doesn't exist in HubSpot. You can show your support for this related feature request by upvoting this related idea and commenting on why it would be useful for your company. 

Our Product and Services catalog has an overview of the current social features. I would recommend reviewing it to see if the tool is the right fit for your company. There is a also a chat feature on the linked page in case you would like to chat with a HubSpot rep. 

Hope this helps! 

Best,

Kristen

RAuffant
Participant

Most other social media management platforms have it. Also, as a B2B Saas company, we want to be able to drive people to our website and demos from IG. Pretty hard to do without a link in bio. 

kendrakeenan

This would be very useful since we run our in-house social within hubspot. please add!

MRuf86

Buffer also has this capability. They use ShopGrid. I am regertting cancelling our Buffer subscription now for social media content scheduling and switching over to HubSpot for this reason. Should be simple enough to add if other social scheduling platforms already have this feature.

Laurenc27

This would be incredibly useful. I currently have to use another tool for this feature and it drives quite a lot of good traffic to my site. It would be really helpful to have it all in one system rather.