Social Tools

aalvarado
Contributor

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

I was wondering what data/analytics HubSpot tracks when we post a video to IGTV on Instagram. Also would like to know if it is in the works to be able post videos to IGTV from Hubspot in the future.

1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

Hi @aalvarado 

With the changes in Instagram (e.g. removing the like counts) lots of people are converting their personal account into a business account to get better reporting.

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
SuperViral

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

As per my experience with Hubspot, it tracks all the data that you need to know to get more views on your IGTV videos. To add further to this discussion, after rightly applying the strategies I learned from Hubspot, I start getting 3-times of the views, and furthermore, this traffic is also coming to my website SuperViral . So, best of luck. 

0 Upvotes
KHaller
Participant

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

It would be great when one is scheduling a post via HubSpot, particularly via Instagram, if you could specify the type of post you'd like to do whether that is a reel, IGTV, story, or standard post. This will provide diversity when posting, otherwise, I have to manually go into Instagram to do this and it defeats the purpose of scheduling posts within HubSpot social. 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

Hi @aalvarado 

With the changes in Instagram (e.g. removing the like counts) lots of people are converting their personal account into a business account to get better reporting.

Have fun

Mike

aalvarado
Contributor

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

Thank you. I was hoping to be able to have all my reporting in HubSpot. Maybe someday.

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Instagram - IGTV

SOLVE

Hey @aalvarado 

This is a really interesting question. 

I am not sure, as suggested @Mike_Eastwood in this thread, if this is possible with the Instagram Graph API to track this information. 

As Mike said, Instagram doesn't give access or there are so many limitations to most of the API due to business plans and the privacy issues, for this reason, this functionality is so limited. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !