Social Tools

Annalisa
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

I can't schedule on Instagram business account

SOLVE

Hi, I connected Instagram business account to hubspot about two months ago, and I scheduled posts on Instagram without any problem. 

Almost two weeks ago Instagram connection has disappeared and I can't schedule on Instagram anymore. 

I don't understand why, how can I solve that?

p.s. Instagram business account is connected to Facebook page.

Thanks in advance!

Annalisa

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Annalisa two weeks ago all Facebook and Instagram tools were unavailable for all customers. Full details of the incident were posted here: https://status.hubspot.com/incidents/n4sp4ppjf84d

In summary as part of recent updates to Facebook’s developer terms, Facebook is asking all of their partners, including HubSpot, to go through another round of app review and verification. HubSpot submitted for review and are working with Facebook on the re-verification requirements. As a result of this process, for a time, customers were not able to:

1. Connect new Facebook and Instagram accounts to the HubSpot Social platform
  2. Post to Facebook and Instagram through HubSpot, including previously scheduled posts
  3. Create new integrations with Facebook Messenger

Access has now been restored but you will need to reconnect and reschedule your Instagram account to publish successfully. 

Please let me know if you experience any further issues or have any more questions.

Best,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @Annalisa two weeks ago all Facebook and Instagram tools were unavailable for all customers. Full details of the incident were posted here: https://status.hubspot.com/incidents/n4sp4ppjf84d

In summary as part of recent updates to Facebook’s developer terms, Facebook is asking all of their partners, including HubSpot, to go through another round of app review and verification. HubSpot submitted for review and are working with Facebook on the re-verification requirements. As a result of this process, for a time, customers were not able to:

1. Connect new Facebook and Instagram accounts to the HubSpot Social platform
  2. Post to Facebook and Instagram through HubSpot, including previously scheduled posts
  3. Create new integrations with Facebook Messenger

Access has now been restored but you will need to reconnect and reschedule your Instagram account to publish successfully. 

Please let me know if you experience any further issues or have any more questions.

Best,