Social Tools

Comexplorer
Membro

How to manage a client's Linkedin company page ?

resolver

Hi everybody !

In my agency, I had to create a linkedin company page for a client.

I started a new linkedin account with a fictionnal name, the client made it a member of its own company and from this profile I created a company page for the client.

Problem is, yesterday I put a fake photograph as profile picture and at this moment, Linkedin suspended my account. Since then, the account is blocked.

I imagine LinkedIn didn't appreciate the fictionnal account and detected it from the stock picture as a profile photograph.

So my question is : how to manage my client's company page without having to create a fictionnal character that administrates it ? 

Does someone have some pieces of advice ?

Thank you very much ! 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
AnnicaThorber
Solução
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi 

Im the owner of Marketinghouse and Hubspot Partner Agency and Linkedin consultancy firm. And I work close with Linkedin in Sweden. Its correct that Linkedin suspended you and the acount as you broke the policy for company pages as doing a fake one.

I admin appr 15 linkedin Company pages and have started many many more. This is how it should work

1. You can start a company page for a client but
 - The name of the company page must be equal to the @companynamn.com so i e you can not starta a company namne and then use your own emailaddress. Instead input your clients emailaddress or company info@- emailaddress. 
2. Linkedin sends an email to that emailadress with a confirmation message and your client must confirm they are entittled/approve the registration of the company page (this is more strict on Linkedin an on i e Facebook)

3. When you client have confirmed the email the company page is up - but for contine working with it putting in image, texts etc your client must go in to Edit -mode and add you as an admin. and save.

Now you have access to the company page and can continue editing it. When doing that your own name wont be visible for followers etc. And updates and posts you might do for the client is not in you name but the company´s

Does this answer your questions?

PS As an agency btw it not good business manners to do things like creating fake profiles, accounts etc we as Hubspot partners or agencies must always act as good role models here to be trustworthy. As an result of that - Linkedin and others suspend you and the client might feel unsecure of your knowledge, Just saying´

Yours 
Annica Thorberg

CEO Marketinghouse

A member of the Linkedin-community since 2005

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
AnnicaThorber
Solução
Membro | Parceiro Elite
Membro | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi 

Im the owner of Marketinghouse and Hubspot Partner Agency and Linkedin consultancy firm. And I work close with Linkedin in Sweden. Its correct that Linkedin suspended you and the acount as you broke the policy for company pages as doing a fake one.

I admin appr 15 linkedin Company pages and have started many many more. This is how it should work

1. You can start a company page for a client but
 - The name of the company page must be equal to the @companynamn.com so i e you can not starta a company namne and then use your own emailaddress. Instead input your clients emailaddress or company info@- emailaddress. 
2. Linkedin sends an email to that emailadress with a confirmation message and your client must confirm they are entittled/approve the registration of the company page (this is more strict on Linkedin an on i e Facebook)

3. When you client have confirmed the email the company page is up - but for contine working with it putting in image, texts etc your client must go in to Edit -mode and add you as an admin. and save.

Now you have access to the company page and can continue editing it. When doing that your own name wont be visible for followers etc. And updates and posts you might do for the client is not in you name but the company´s

Does this answer your questions?

PS As an agency btw it not good business manners to do things like creating fake profiles, accounts etc we as Hubspot partners or agencies must always act as good role models here to be trustworthy. As an result of that - Linkedin and others suspend you and the client might feel unsecure of your knowledge, Just saying´

Yours 
Annica Thorberg

CEO Marketinghouse

A member of the Linkedin-community since 2005