Social Tools

golatinzgo

How can I link chat flow from Facebook to Hubspot?

SOLVE

1 Accepted solution
John_Gennell
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hello all,

An update...

A Facebook Messenger integration for Conversations Inbox is currently in planning stages. Head over to this idea, Integrate Facebook Messenger with Conversations, to show your continued support for that project.

Relatedly, a Facebook Messenger bot builder is also being built currently, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Neither are available or in beta yet, but please reference the linked idea above for updates as this thread will no longer be updated.

Thank you!

John

View solution in original post

24 Replies 24
alebodo
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello, That would be a great feature!! 

A bot in messenger will give us the opportunity to manage automatically few requests.

Please let us know when this feature will be available. Thank you

0 Upvotes
gmenichini
Participant

SOLVE

Any updates on the Facebook messeneger integration??

0 Upvotes
John_Gennell
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hello all,

An update...

A Facebook Messenger integration for Conversations Inbox is currently in planning stages. Head over to this idea, Integrate Facebook Messenger with Conversations, to show your continued support for that project.

Relatedly, a Facebook Messenger bot builder is also being built currently, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Neither are available or in beta yet, but please reference the linked idea above for updates as this thread will no longer be updated.

Thank you!

John

Alex5
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Guys,

I already have a client on a free account who has this feature set up in their conversations inbox. But can find it on other accounts? Why might that be?

Scout43

SOLVE

I have the same exact issue. On one of my free hubspot account I have the messegner flow, but on the other I just created I can't have it.

0 Upvotes
AGHS55

SOLVE

Hi - are they any updates on when this feature will be available.  I want to add Facebook Messenger into our Service module - so that customer services can pick up tickets from Facebook messenger in Hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
moyvera
Participant

SOLVE

c'mon of course many people need this. Not just your current customers, potential ones too. 

Whatsapp and FB Messenger integrations are really needed. They are the way automatically any customer selling in Latin America gets leads. 

Every startup I now in LATAM are looking for those functionallities. 

FYI if Hubspot is not doing these features for now I'm trying to use Casengo , 

Just awesome you think there is no support for this feature !!

0 Upvotes
John_Gennell
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@moyvera,

Sorry if it was unclear, but the Facebook Messenger integration is in development. I was just noting that additional updates on that project will live on the Integrate Facebook Messenger with Conversations idea thread, not in this thread.

Thanks.

Gladiator2020
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, we requested the messenger bit back in January I believe. We were approved for it (thank you) and used it quite successfully. But a while ago it disappeared and we no longer have it. Can you give it back to us? Thank you. 

BossWallace
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, I noticed a thread in the community page in regards to linking Facebook Messanger to HubSpot and think this would help our business out massively! 95% of our business is built through social media with Facebook being 80%. We are a new customer to HubSpot and would love to assist in a Beta solution if it was available.

thanks

Nathan Wallace

0 Upvotes
moyvera
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
Dylan
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @golatinzgo@rosa4@mwhite051 - I would love to chat about this suggestion with you all a bit futher. If that would be something you're open to, feel free to book some time on my calendar here.

Dylan

nbartell

SOLVE

@Dylan

Did facebook messanger integration ever happen?  We're looking into other solutions because we get a lot of customer interaction through our facebook business messanger.

Thank you,

MichaelJC91

SOLVE

Hey John,

I'd also love to try this out!

0 Upvotes
MKGetler

SOLVE

Hey John, are you still looking for beta testers for this feature? If so, count me in. 

0 Upvotes
slulima

SOLVE

I also want to try. Can you help me? 

0 Upvotes
t_guldstrand
Participant

SOLVE

Hey, 

I also want to try that out 🙂 

0 Upvotes
elevatelv
Participant

SOLVE

I need this! Can you help me? 😬

0 Upvotes
Biggwappz
Participant

SOLVE

I'm new to this, but I'm also finding my self-wanting to keep a better track of potential sales that I'm finding on Facebook messenger. I get clients from my f.b. business page and f.b. personal page.  well, the list has gotten a bit too long and I might be losing clients because of it. are you guys working on something like this?

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Biggwappz can you send me an email? Dylan@hubspot.com 

0 Upvotes