Social Tools

golatinzgo

How can I link chat flow from Facebook to Hubspot?

SOLVE

1 Accepted solution
John_Gennell
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hello all,

An update...

A Facebook Messenger integration for Conversations Inbox is currently in planning stages. Head over to this idea, Integrate Facebook Messenger with Conversations, to show your continued support for that project.

Relatedly, a Facebook Messenger bot builder is also being built currently, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Neither are available or in beta yet, but please reference the linked idea above for updates as this thread will no longer be updated.

Thank you!

John

View solution in original post

24 Replies 24
siwask

SOLVE

I have same problem. I nurture some leads in FB, also some in Intagram chats.

It is really omnichannel, both email and instant messaging. Looking for platform that consolidates these communications and connects to one client.

mwhite051
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, could you provide some more information about what you're using in facebook and how you would like to link that to HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
rosa4
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @mwhite051 I"m not exactly sure what @golatinzgo goals are, but I had a similar query.

I'm experimenting with using Facebook Messenger both to generate and nurture leads with content. I'm aware HubSpot does not currently support/integrate Facebook Messenger but I'd be interested to know if HubSPot has plans with this in mind. 

Do you think it's possible to use HubSpot tracking URLs to track content clicks in FB Messenger? I'm trying to assess what obstacles there would be in this process before experimenting. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @rosa4@golatinzgo@mwhite051 thank you all for your posts above. I can confirm that there is currently no integration available for HubSpot Social and Facebook Messenger. However I would urge you all to post this request/feedback to the Ideas Exchange for HubSpot's product management team.