Social Tools

bmurray
Membre

Hashtag Research

Résolue

Is there a tool in HubSpot for hastag research. I want to see potential hastags and look up search volume of hastags that I would liek to potentialy use.

1 Solution acceptée
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Conseiller clé

Hashtag Research

Résolue

Hi,

You can monitor different hashtags by using the monitoring tool in the social tab in Marketing HUB, there you can create streams of you competitors or any other hashtags and see how much they are being used and how much people are engaging with them.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
JHill5
Membre

Hashtag Research

Résolue

That is so informative as I was also looking for a Hastag tool here - monitoring tool of Marketing Hub. Thanks @bmurray  and @Daniel_Bleich 😊😊

Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Conseiller clé

Hashtag Research

Résolue

Hi,

You can monitor different hashtags by using the monitoring tool in the social tab in Marketing HUB, there you can create streams of you competitors or any other hashtags and see how much they are being used and how much people are engaging with them.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
jaymewelch
Participant

Hashtag Research

Résolue

@Daniel_Bleich Where in Marketing Hub do you see this?  I have looked in Marketing > Social > Analyze and Marketing > Social > Monitor and don't see anything about hashtags in either of these areas today. I thought I saw this within the post detail itself but now can't find it. 

Thanks!

Jayme