Social Tools

SamStAmour
Contributor | Elite Partner

Facebook post : Question about Public Audience visibility based on language

SOLVE

When creating a Facebook post through HubSpot, I'm wondering what exactly happens when selecting a language under "Public Audience"?

Let's say I have one post where I select "English" and one just under where I select "French" as the public audience...

• I presume the appropriate post appear in my follower's feed based on their language? 
  • Is it browser language? (or Facebook language?)
  • Will the 2 posts appear on my Facebook company page as 2 separate posts when followers visit my page? (vs a single bilingual post)

Facebook_post_public_audience_language.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
rlopez
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @SamStAmour  🙂

You can read about it here. I think this question is related to the Facebook audience selection and post visibility features. Facebook says "When you create a post, you can choose which people see it in News Feed by selecting your audience's interest, gender, age and more. You also have the option to control who sees the post on your Page's timeline by limiting the audience by location and language."

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]
[ If this response helped you, please mark it as a solution ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

HubSpot Community Champion

linkedininstagram

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
rlopez
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @SamStAmour  🙂

You can read about it here. I think this question is related to the Facebook audience selection and post visibility features. Facebook says "When you create a post, you can choose which people see it in News Feed by selecting your audience's interest, gender, age and more. You also have the option to control who sees the post on your Page's timeline by limiting the audience by location and language."

Regards,

[ Si esta publicación te ha ayudado con tu problema ayuda a la comunidad marcándola como solución ]
[ If this response helped you, please mark it as a solution ]

Rafael López
Head of Marketing
Odontonet by Glintt

HubSpot Community Champion

linkedininstagram
SamStAmour

SOLVE

Thank you Rafael,

I had also looked at the article you shared, but didn't feel it answered my question and that's why I asked it here.

Looking at it from Facebook's side is probably where I'll have the best answer, thanks for this part!

Maybe I should dig further on Facebook's side for the little precisions I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Samuel