Facebook page automatically disconnect from Hubspot

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi guys,

My fan page is automatically disconnected from Hubspot Facebook messenger. This happens every day for the past 4 or 5 days.

Everyday I have to go to the Conversation section to reconnect the Fanpage back to Hubspot.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 1.57.13 PM.png

Does anybody here have the same situation?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hey @locnx 

I am wondering if you still having this issue? 

Thank you

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sharon,

I still have this issue. I still have to reconnect my facebook page every day. I try to remove Hubspot from Facebook business apps and reinstall it. However, I have no luck.

If you need a video or screenshot from any specific page, please let me know.

Thank you so much for your reply. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @locnx,

There is a known issue regarding this functionality. I have attached your portal to the list of impacted portals. As soon as there is more information I will share it through this thread.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

I really appreciate your help. Please view this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrc68MvNSh0&feature=youtu.be just in case you need more information.

Thank you so much

Community Manager

Hi @locnx,

I have heard back from the team that this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

I can confirm that this problem had been resolved. I do not have to reconnect my page in the last 3 days.

Thank you so much Smiley Happy