Facebook leads are not becoming contacts

EduardoKneipp

The Facebook Leads that we got today are not brecoming contacts. I looked in the settings and the lead sync fine. When I look  in the marketing ads dashboard I can see the number of convertions but none of these are becoming contacts

I am afraid to re-sync the facebook ads, what do I do?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
sahedikhan
Participant

Just to confirm are you using your thank you page URL for the custom conversion? It will help if you can kindly share your custom conversion configuration here. If you are using view content, then each item a user views your landing page they will be marked as a conversion, where you are looking for people who are actually submitting the form, in that case you will need to use the thank you page URL for the custom conversion on ads event manager. Let me know.

0 Upvotes
EduardoKneipp

I am using the Facebook Forms as a convertion,  so every submit must turn into a lead. I don't know why, out of nowhere, the hubspot was not reciving my leads, but I had facebook disconected from hubspot and then reconeted and it worked again.

gtavo30
Participant

I have the same issue but i cant seem to find an answer in here, only the leads of one of my facebook ads are syncing others dont show at all, same thing happens with the leads from my chat bots that are been pulled through zapier, though they show in my zap they dont appear in here, they just suddenly stopped syncing

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @gtavo30,

Could you try disconnecting and reconnecting Facebook? 

It seems like this solved the issue for @EduardoKneipp.

Take care!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !