Social Tools

Transformation

Facebook fans and Twitter followers property is not pulling numbers into company records

SOLVE

I  have added the Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers property to each Company record and filled in all the profile information for that company in the right property fields but Hubspot CRM is not pulling the count for those profiles?

I know this is automatic and based on the number of followers or Hubspot insights but I have over 200 companies and none are showing a follower count.

I thought this was a feature you could use to count and track followers of other businesses? Any ideas how I can get it to work?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Facebook fans and Twitter followers property is not pulling numbers into company records

SOLVE

Hi @Transformation

Of the >5,000 companies in my CRM, a grand total of 86 have a populated twitter followers property. I've no idea of the reasons, but I don't think HubSpot insights has reliable access to information of this nature. 

Correct me if I am wrong @jennysowyrda

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Transformation

Of the >5,000 companies in my CRM, a grand total of 86 have a populated twitter followers property. I've no idea of the reasons, but I don't think HubSpot insights has reliable access to information of this nature. 

Correct me if I am wrong @jennysowyrda

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@Phil_Vallender you are correct! HubSpot insights will pull in what information is available, but not necessarily all information. This is further outlined in this article for your reference.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes