Social Tools

dmsacco1011
Participante

FB/IG Monitoring

resolver

So far, I see I am able to monitor a lot on Twitter, but it doesn't seem like I can see much on IG and Facebook. Is that because:

-I just connected those accounts?

-I need to post through Hubspot in order to get info?

-I can only monitor Twitter using this tool?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Nynke_HM
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

FB/IG Monitoring

resolver

Hi @dmsacco1011 ,

Monitoring options for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram are limited in HubSpot compared to the options for Twitter. If you post via HubSpot, you will get to see insights per post (such as who liked or commented on a FB/LI/IG post) but the monitoring options will not expand. You are able to see likes and comments in the monitoring tab but you will not be able to create streams and other insights such as new followers for example. 

You can find more info on this in the Knowledge Base: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/social/social-faq

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Nynke_HM
Solução

FB/IG Monitoring

resolver

Hi @dmsacco1011 ,

Monitoring options for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram are limited in HubSpot compared to the options for Twitter. If you post via HubSpot, you will get to see insights per post (such as who liked or commented on a FB/LI/IG post) but the monitoring options will not expand. You are able to see likes and comments in the monitoring tab but you will not be able to create streams and other insights such as new followers for example. 

You can find more info on this in the Knowledge Base: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/social/social-faq

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution