Social Tools

mtatari
Participant

Error posting to facebook

SOLVE

Hello community,

I've recently created my Facebook Business Manager having the Two-Factor authentification enabled, and then i have added my company page to the business manager. Since then, my scheduled posts are not being published to facebook and it seems to be an authorization issue. 

My social account is connected successfully, but still not able to pubslish posts.

The thing is that there is no way to turn off the two-factor authentification. I even tried to delete my facebook manager account, but facebood says "it's not eligible to be deleted"... 

Anyone having the same issue or have a solution for this? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @mtatari,

If you are having trouble with the functionality of the social tool, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot Technical Support. It is included in your subscription level, and that is the most direct way to resolve an issue specific to your portal.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @mtatari,

If you are having trouble with the functionality of the social tool, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot Technical Support. It is included in your subscription level, and that is the most direct way to resolve an issue specific to your portal.

Thanks,
Jenny