Don't Get The Quote Post Option in Social Media Portal

New Contributor

Maybe I'm using the Quote Post option incorrectly in the social media portal, but so far finding it worthless. It doesn't allow for a photo which drastically destroys its effectiveness. I have had zero interactions when I've used it. Anyone else finding it effective? If so, how?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anonymous

Hello @marx I'm not entirely sure of the feature you are referring to here? Could you share some more detain, screenshots, documentation if/where possible? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I am referring to the "quote tweet," which is ineffective since it eliminates the visual. I don't see here where I can attach a screen shot. In any case, if you go to the social media module, you'll see options on a tweet to retweet, like, and this "quote tweet" option. Now if I want to RT and comment I have to copy and paste the original tweet so extra work. Am I missing something? Please advise.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I think this feature is most effective when replying to a question or conversation. I understand and share your frustration that it does not display the tweet with the original image. If you use it when a customer, lead, just an engaged twitter user asks a question or has something to say it's an easy way for others in the feed to quickly understand the conversation without clicking on the tweet to see the feed.