Social Tools

HDencks
Participant

Cover for Instagram Reel

I want to post a video on Instagram 1080x1080px. As the previews in Instagram all show up in 1080x1920px I used to ad a cover picture in 1080x1920 to the video in Meta. If I do it the same way in Hubspot the video stays 1080x1080px but is scaled and there appears a blck frame. How do I manage video and cover with different ratio?

Bildschirmfoto 2024-05-16 um 09.06.33.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cover for Instagram Reel

Hi @HDencks,

Thank you for asking the Community!

I found for you the solution from @Ginayoyo on this post "Reel or Video Cover Image" that might help you!

I'd like to invite a couple of subject matter experts and some of our Community Members to this conversation: Hi @EPino91, @Ginayoyo, @vvgreener, @Ben_M  do you have other tips to share with @HDencks, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks a lot and have a lovely day and weekend!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
HDencks
Participant

Cover for Instagram Reel

Hi Bérangère,

thanks for your reply. Yes I have seen that already but unfortunatly this is not my problem. I want to ad a cover picture that has another ratio than the video. This causes the video to be distorted. In my case I have a video 1080x1080px. Because all preview pictures in Insta are shown in 1080x1920px I want to ad a cover picture in 1080x1920px. In Meta Business Suite this is no problem and a common use case. Hope this makes it more understandable.

Thanks and best regards

Henning