Social Tools

TMyatNoe
Contributor

Contact list that comes via Chatflow

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I am Thadar. I've connected multiple Facebook pages to HubSpot and created multiple chatflows and they're all turned on.

What I wanna do is to get the lists based on each chatflow. For example, List A for chatflow A. List B for chatflow B. How can I suppose to achieve this. Enlighten me please.

Thanks in advance Professionals.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JuanGomez0818
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hey @TMyatNoe, you could make this in two ways.

The first is at the final of your chat flow set a step to add the contact to the static list. Therefore, every contact is going to keep on the list.

JuanGomez0818_0-1669124976672.png

The other way is to create a Dynamic list and add the filter in contact properties Marketing contact status source type > Conversations. Is going to have all the contacts from every chat flow in the same list. So you need to add another filter Marketing contact status source name > and search the ID number from the contact properties to set the property value.

JuanGomez0818_1-1669125645512.png

JuanGomez0818_3-1669125717667.png

Let me know if works for you. Regards.✌️

Juan Gómez
Hubspot Consultant | HubSpot Freelancer | Hubspot Solution Provider |

Contáctame aquí

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JuanGomez0818
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hey @TMyatNoe, you could make this in two ways.

The first is at the final of your chat flow set a step to add the contact to the static list. Therefore, every contact is going to keep on the list.

JuanGomez0818_0-1669124976672.png

The other way is to create a Dynamic list and add the filter in contact properties Marketing contact status source type > Conversations. Is going to have all the contacts from every chat flow in the same list. So you need to add another filter Marketing contact status source name > and search the ID number from the contact properties to set the property value.

JuanGomez0818_1-1669125645512.png

JuanGomez0818_3-1669125717667.png

Let me know if works for you. Regards.✌️

Juan Gómez
Hubspot Consultant | HubSpot Freelancer | Hubspot Solution Provider |

Contáctame aquí

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TMyatNoe 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @SNigam @JuanGomez0818 @Mike_Eastwood do you have any thoughts for @TMyatNoe on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !