Social Tools

Camille71214
Mitglied

Connecting Facebook Messenger Issues

lösung

I've looked through several articles for help and some of those I can't find anymore (like the one specifically mentioning troubleshooting the connection).

I am the assistant to our owner trying to connect our facebook messenger to our hubspot so we can get the messages in our conversation box but it's not working. I've checked and the boss says we're not already connected as far as he knows. 

Since he is the admin on the facebook page (I have the login info) does it have to be connected through his hubspot account to work?

And once it's connected, will all the messages show up in the group conversation box so our admin's can respond to the messages or would they still have to be assigned out by him?

Any help getting past this wall would be great! 

UPDATE: So I found the article again for trouble shooting, but I still need to know if I can connect to my account or if it must first be connected through my boss'. I don't want to accidentally lock him out of his facebook again as I try to figure this out.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jujubee
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

The only way I was ultimately able to connect (and then re-connect) FB and Instagram accounts was by signing in again using a New Private / Incognito Window. Then all browser extensions and plug-ins are disabled. Good luck!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
jujubee
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

The only way I was ultimately able to connect (and then re-connect) FB and Instagram accounts was by signing in again using a New Private / Incognito Window. Then all browser extensions and plug-ins are disabled. Good luck!

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Camille71214,

Thanks for reaching out and thanks for the update.

You have to be an admin in order to connect the Facebook account.

This article about connecting the Facebook account might also be interesting for you.

Take care!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Camille71214
Mitglied

lösung

Hi! Thanks for responding.

I have to be an admin on HubSpot or on Facebook? As I said, my boss has given me access to his Facebook and he is an admin there so by proxy I have admin access. But I'm just clarifying whether we have to connect the facebook where he's an admin with his account on HubSpot or can it be anyone on the team's HubSpot account with access to his facebook? This was not clear in the instructions you provided that I read through before.

Thank you,

Camille.

0 Upvotes
Camille71214
Mitglied

lösung

Follow up as I wait to find out where you need to be an admin (facebook, hubspot, or both), Here are screen shots I've gathered trying to trouble shoot this issue: 

We are not already connected:

Camille71214_0-1603826588247.png

And this is the message we get when we try to connect:

Camille71214_1-1603826622947.png

Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes
hakansahin
Mitglied

lösung

I've got the same issue. I am an admin of 20 pages. I was able to see all of these pages until a few days ago but now, CRM does not show me any of those and I get this screen when I want to connect a new page.

fb pages not seen in crm.png

What should I do?

0 Upvotes