Social Tools

cazwilson
参加者

Composing a social media message - no image option for LinkedIn

解決

Hi,

In creating new social messages, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ have an image button to add an image, but LinkedIn doesn't. How do I post an image on LinkedIn?

Thanks.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @cazwilson  At this time, you can only add a photo to a LinkedIn company post. The connection with LinkedIn does not authorize photo posting to personal accounts. Find out more here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
render_impact
メンバー

解決

I was disappointed to learn this feature does not work. We were using Buffer for social media before we started using HubSpot. Buffer allowed us to attach/post images to our personal LinkedIn accounts and we were receiving more interactions with the content we were sharing. The images we used to accompany our content helped us stand out in the LinkedIn news feed. We now have to individually log in to our own accounts to post images making the process less efficient and less effective if we don't go that route. 

Hopefully the HubSpot tech team can find a way to work around the API limitations preventing this from happening!

Thanks

0 いいね!
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @cazwilson  At this time, you can only add a photo to a LinkedIn company post. The connection with LinkedIn does not authorize photo posting to personal accounts. Find out more here.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
cazwilson
参加者

解決

Thanks, Ed. That's disappointing. I've been doing so on the personal feed in another scheduling app, and the images get a good response.

0 いいね!