Social Tools

LRatcliffe
Miembro

Cloning post limited to one

Before the beta update, when I had done creating a post, I'd clone it multiple times to different platforms over the span of a few weeks using the + button under the post. I prefer this way rather than to bulk schedule, I find it much more efficient.

However, it seems the + button has disappeared in the new update. When I've completed creating a post, the only option to do this is to click the 'clone' button and clone it once. Which will become extremely time-consuming doing this multiple times for multiple posts, daily. 

Have I missed something or can we bring back this feature?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
LRatcliffe
Miembro

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Apologies, I will try and be more precise. I've attached an image and circled the feature I'm on about. I know you can clone multiple things at once, my issue is, once cloned, you can only schedule it for one date/date. Whereas previously, with the highlighted feature, I could continue to schedule for multiple date/times. Hope this helps. 8D888DFF-1128-445C-B73E-420A60E101EA.jpeg

0 Me gusta
CateDuarte
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Hi @LRatcliffe not sure I understand your struggle. You can clone or multiple posts using the clone icon below

CateDuarte_0-1669304155162.png

When the posts are cloned you can go to the tab besides Draft and change content if needed. Or just change dates or social channels to post in. You also have the plus button to add more posts simultaneously.

CateDuarte_2-1669304479463.png

You can add more accounts to post in on the top dropdown.

CateDuarte_3-1669304614929.png

Not sure this helps.

Catarina Duarte

Senior Consultant | Periti Digital
Email: cduarte@peritidigital.com