Social Tools

PetraE
Participant

Change picture of preview link (extern content)

SOLVE

Hello, 

at the moment I am using a extern blog / website for our content publishing. I am used to change the preview link picture with a styled Canva pic for Facebook and LinkedIn-Postings. Can I do so too in the HubSpot planning tool? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PetraE ,

I think I've found a post relevant to the function you explained, could you check this out?: Change featured link preview image on Facebook social media post

Changing the featured link preview image for Facebook post seems to be not possible with HubSpot native tools at this time. I'd encourage you to upvote and share your use case in the linked idea post so that other HubSpot users and the HubSpot Product Team would be able to review.

Let me know if this isn't what you were referring to!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PetraE ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

I'm not too sure of the function you described, could these be related?

If you could share some screenshots or external documentations where we can review the action you'd want to achieve, that would be great!

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
PetraE
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori

I doublechecked the community posts, in fact, there was already a post handling this issue: I need to change the link preview pic for Facebook Postings as I can do for LinkedIn.  Changing the link preview picture in the original link / website is no option. It already works with other planning tools, so will this issue be solved soon for HubSpot too?

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PetraE ,

I think I've found a post relevant to the function you explained, could you check this out?: Change featured link preview image on Facebook social media post

Changing the featured link preview image for Facebook post seems to be not possible with HubSpot native tools at this time. I'd encourage you to upvote and share your use case in the linked idea post so that other HubSpot users and the HubSpot Product Team would be able to review.

Let me know if this isn't what you were referring to!

SFonseca
Participant

SOLVE

Hi!

Do you know if there's any update coming for this capibilty? I am a new user on HubSpot and would like to see this be a resource for us social media managers. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes