Can I post on my team's private Linkedin profiles through Hubspot somehow?

SOLVE
KKaminski

Hey everyone, our sales team is operating in different geo markets and we'd want to publish the same content on their private Linkedin profiles. However, it's not time effective for each sales person to post manually the same content every week. 

Is there a way all private Linkedin profiles could be linked to Hubspot somehow so we could schedule posts on all their profiles? Either through one Hubspot account or some general company Hubspot account  

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
cchristiansen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @KKaminski, happy to provide some insight here!

If you are a HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise customer you can connect both personal and business LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool. You will then be able to schedule and manage posts for those connected accounts.

Here is how to connect LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool: Connect a LinkedIn account

Here is how to create and publish posts from the Social tools: Create and publish social posts

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any follow up questions. 

-Chloe

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
cchristiansen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @KKaminski, happy to provide some insight here!

If you are a HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise customer you can connect both personal and business LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool. You will then be able to schedule and manage posts for those connected accounts.

Here is how to connect LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool: Connect a LinkedIn account

Here is how to create and publish posts from the Social tools: Create and publish social posts

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any follow up questions. 

-Chloe

View solution in original post