Social Tools

KKaminski

Can I post on my team's private Linkedin profiles through Hubspot somehow?

SOLVE

Hey everyone, our sales team is operating in different geo markets and we'd want to publish the same content on their private Linkedin profiles. However, it's not time effective for each sales person to post manually the same content every week. 

Is there a way all private Linkedin profiles could be linked to Hubspot somehow so we could schedule posts on all their profiles? Either through one Hubspot account or some general company Hubspot account  

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cchristiansen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @KKaminski, happy to provide some insight here!

If you are a HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise customer you can connect both personal and business LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool. You will then be able to schedule and manage posts for those connected accounts.

Here is how to connect LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool: Connect a LinkedIn account

Here is how to create and publish posts from the Social tools: Create and publish social posts

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any follow up questions. 

-Chloe

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
cchristiansen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @KKaminski, happy to provide some insight here!

If you are a HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise customer you can connect both personal and business LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool. You will then be able to schedule and manage posts for those connected accounts.

Here is how to connect LinkedIn accounts to the Social tool: Connect a LinkedIn account

Here is how to create and publish posts from the Social tools: Create and publish social posts

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any follow up questions. 

-Chloe

MS78

SOLVE

Hi @cchristiansen 

I read the pages that you provided links for. I also clicked through some more links on those pages. But I have not found the answer that I believe the OP was looking for (or at least I am looking for this answer). 

The scenario is as follows:

I have a team of 10 sales people. I want their 10 personal LI profiles to be connected to Hubspot (obviously with their permission) and I want to schedule regular posts that will be published on their personal profile. 

Can I do this? If yes - please explain how beause I don't believe the answer is in the links you shared. 

Thank you, 

Marcela

0 Upvotes
cchristiansen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @MS78! Yes, you can accomplish this goal with the Social tool. Here are the steps to connect each of those 10 personal LinkedIn accounts to HubSpot:

Follow the instructions below to connect your personal Linkedin account. You can also connect any LinkedIn Company and associated Showcase Pages that you have admin privileges for. However, you cannot connect a LinkedIn Group to your HubSpot account. 

To connect your account:

• In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
  • In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social.
  • In the upper right, click Connect account.
  • In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
  • You'll see your personal LinkedIn account, as well as any LinkedIn Company Pages you have admin privileges for. Select the checkbox next to any LinkedIn account or page you want to connect.
  • Click Connect

If you encounter any issues while trying to connect your LinkedIn page, or you don't see one of your pages available for selection, check out the troubleshooting guide for connecting your LinkedIn page.

0 Upvotes
EWhittington

SOLVE

I still don't see how to connect OTHER personal LinkedIn accounts to our company account. My personal LinkedIn account is already connected.  I have the same question as Marcela, above, i.e., "I want to schedule regular posts that will be published on their personal profile. Can I do this? If yes - please explain how because I don't believe the answer is in the links you shared." (I agree.)

MAbraham-Smit9
Participant

SOLVE

I just tested this and it does seem to work... I added my personal LinkedIn account and asked my colleague to see if she could create a post from my account via Hubspot and it seems to work.... or am I missing something 🙂 The employees will need to have their own accounts in Hubspot and they'll need to login and add their social accounts but from there you should have access.

0 Upvotes