Social Tools

OBirch

Average engagement rate

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there any way to measure the average engagement rate for all social posts on the social analysis page? We used this as one of our metrics on Hootsuite but I can't see the option to do this on HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Average engagement rate

SOLVE

Hi @OBirch,

I apologize for any inconvenience, but currently, our custom reporting does not have a social post data source, which is why the available social data resides there. Unfortunately, we are unable to build something custom for it at the moment. If you need to access those specific data points, I recommend checking directly within the various social platforms for now.

I recommend that you visit our Ideas Forum and vote on this particular suggestion:  Adding a social media engagement rate to reporting. Our product team regularly reviews the forum for feedback and ideas on product updates. By explaining your suggestion in detail on the forum, you can help bring attention to it and increase the chances of it being considered for future updates. Your contributions and feedback are valuable in shaping the development of our product. 

Best regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Average engagement rate

SOLVE

Hi @OBirch,

I apologize for any inconvenience, but currently, our custom reporting does not have a social post data source, which is why the available social data resides there. Unfortunately, we are unable to build something custom for it at the moment. If you need to access those specific data points, I recommend checking directly within the various social platforms for now.

I recommend that you visit our Ideas Forum and vote on this particular suggestion:  Adding a social media engagement rate to reporting. Our product team regularly reviews the forum for feedback and ideas on product updates. By explaining your suggestion in detail on the forum, you can help bring attention to it and increase the chances of it being considered for future updates. Your contributions and feedback are valuable in shaping the development of our product. 

Best regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !