Social Tools

DAntony7
Membro

Assigning someone the capability to proofread Social posts and other content

Is there a way to assign someone the capability to proofread Social posts and other content?

For example: I finished writing a social media post and before I publish it, I need to get approval from the manager. I want to assign that manager to proofread it and when I do they get some sort of notification or alert letting them know that they need to review it.

Would appreciate any help on this! 

4 Respostas 4
SeiMktg
Membro

Hello and question on this chain. I see it was from 2021. Did Hubspot go forward to add any workflow approval process functionality within the tools? Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @SeiMktg,

Thanks for reaching out! HubSpot currently does not have a native approval process functionality. I would recommend upvoting this similar idea and this idea from the Ideas Forum. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Hi @DAntony7 ,

If you want someone to proofread Social posts and other content, then you need to check whether the specific person has access to social media tools. But yes, if it's your Facebook and instagram post, then you can surely share the preview link with the other person and get your post approved before publishing. 

You can refer to this article if you want to know how to give access to others for social media tool: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/social/manage-your-social-account-settings

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Avaliação positiva
bsheen
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

Hi @DAntony7,

Thanks for reaching out!

If an account has access to the Social tool, a user with full access to a Social Account should have access to any social post drafts. While I don't see a native feature (fancy Workflow maybe? Also a great idea to post in the Ideas Forum.) to have an approval request/notification for posts, the content creator could let the manager know a post needed reviewing, and the manager could access the draft from the social account. 
-see Give other users access to a social account

Happy to discuss this further here! Also, feel free to DM me and we can test this together!

Best,

Brendan