Social Tools

BigTFlyer

Adding URL to Social Media Images

SOLVE

We are looking to add a url link to the images that we post to our social media without having the url link in the body of the post. Is that possible? Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @KOS @BigTFlyer this is not currently possible using the HubSpot social publishing tool. These are features that are currently reserved for posting directly off the LinkedIn and Twitter platforms. 

View solution in original post

27 Replies 27
Joe_Mey
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Martin_Masse  

So you are both using a link and click-enabeling the pic/image ?

0 Upvotes
KateH
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Joe, Not sure what you mean? The image is just a png saved in our media files and dropped in.  Am I missing something?

Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @BigTFlyer can you clarify further? Are you using the HubSpot Social tool to publish these images? Are you referring to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or all of the above?

KOS

SOLVE

I'm trying to do this too...i want to put a post on LinkedIn with an image and customise the image url to a landing page I built. How do i do this?

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @KOS @BigTFlyer this is not currently possible using the HubSpot social publishing tool. These are features that are currently reserved for posting directly off the LinkedIn and Twitter platforms. 

BFitton
Participant

SOLVE

You can also do this in Hootsuite so you should be able to do it in hubspot

Viv21
Participant

SOLVE

I see these posts are quite old. Is it possible meanwhile? We are now 2019 and we just onboarded onto the Hubspot Platform. Linking the url to the images still seems to be an issue? Is this correct or have you developed a work around meanwhile?