Adding URL to Social Media Images

SOLVE
Highlighted

We are looking to add a url link to the images that we post to our social media without having the url link in the body of the post. Is that possible? Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @KOS @BigTFlyer this is not currently possible using the HubSpot social publishing tool. These are features that are currently reserved for posting directly off the LinkedIn and Twitter platforms. 

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @BigTFlyer can you clarify further? Are you using the HubSpot Social tool to publish these images? Are you referring to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or all of the above?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm trying to do this too...i want to put a post on LinkedIn with an image and customise the image url to a landing page I built. How do i do this?

Highlighted
Solution
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @KOS @BigTFlyer this is not currently possible using the HubSpot social publishing tool. These are features that are currently reserved for posting directly off the LinkedIn and Twitter platforms. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I see these posts are quite old. Is it possible meanwhile? We are now 2019 and we just onboarded onto the Hubspot Platform. Linking the url to the images still seems to be an issue? Is this correct or have you developed a work around meanwhile?

Highlighted
New Contributor

We utilize our Facebook and LinkedIn images to publicize job postings on our website and used to have a button on the image that was able to lead to a specified URL when we were using Sprout Social. Is this something Hubspot is planning to implement?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I'd like an answer to this too.  When you post through HubSpot the image has no link so we are relying on people to click the link in the text.  I even had someone ask we to send then the link in the comments from one of my posts even though the link was already in the text!!!

You naturally click on the image not the link!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey gang !   here's a workaround I found.   it's free

there is a paid version that allows you to see stats and manage many pictures.

For our side, we are using it to make custom banners of speakers for a conference.   we ask them to post it to there networks.  Nice to know who are best influencers are 🙂  enjoy.

https://anyimage.io/

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Martin,

Thanks for sharing this - did you manage to use it from HubSpot Social?

Its a great tool but I want to link the posts to campaigns.

I get a message to say preview not available

I am going to have a play with it fir sure 🙂

Thanks

Kate

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor
Using in parallel for now.
Let me know if you find a hack of some sort 🙂
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi Martin_Masse  

So you are both using a link and click-enabeling the pic/image ?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi Joe, Not sure what you mean? The image is just a png saved in our media files and dropped in.  Am I missing something?