Social Tools

Hiten

Add Multiple Phone Numbers In a form

SOLVE

Hi There,

Can anyone help me that how can I add Multiple Phone Numbers in a Form for the user can add multiple Number that can automatically added in a Contact.

I tried using it from Create Properties but Still Fails 

With Regards,

Hiten. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Hiten,

What exactly are you referring to with the contacts tab? Is it the contact record?

If you have created custom properties, they are not automatically included in the left sidebar of a contact record. You can add them by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#select-properties-to-show-in-a-def...

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Syeda_Fatima
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

HI @Hiten, As much as I understand your question, if you are trying to add multiple phone numbers, and as I know, At this time, HubSpot doesn't have the capability to add multiple phone numbers to a contact record.

However, you can use a custom form with hidden fields to collect additional contact information. You could then use the HubSpot API to update the contact record with the new information.

Alternatively, you could use a third-party form builder like JotForm or TypeForm, or FormPay which both offer the ability to capture multiple phone numbers on a form. You could then integrate the form with HubSpot using webhooks.

And more on as you mentioned whenever you fill out the form, a contact is created but when the contact is created it does not show the phone number in the contacts tab but other information appears except the phone number. I can suggest, there may be a few reasons why the phone number is not appearing in the Contacts tab.

1. The Phone Number field may not be configured properly. Check the settings for the field and make sure that it is set to appear in the Contacts tab.

2. The contact may not have been properly synced. If the contact was created through a form submission, then check to make sure that the form was properly configured to sync the contact information with HubSpot.

3. The contact may have been manually created in HubSpot without the phone number field being filled out. Check to make sure that the phone number field was filled out when the contact was created.

Hope this is helpful! Cheers:)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Syeda_Fatima
Solution

SOLVE

HI @Hiten, As much as I understand your question, if you are trying to add multiple phone numbers, and as I know, At this time, HubSpot doesn't have the capability to add multiple phone numbers to a contact record.

However, you can use a custom form with hidden fields to collect additional contact information. You could then use the HubSpot API to update the contact record with the new information.

Alternatively, you could use a third-party form builder like JotForm or TypeForm, or FormPay which both offer the ability to capture multiple phone numbers on a form. You could then integrate the form with HubSpot using webhooks.

And more on as you mentioned whenever you fill out the form, a contact is created but when the contact is created it does not show the phone number in the contacts tab but other information appears except the phone number. I can suggest, there may be a few reasons why the phone number is not appearing in the Contacts tab.

1. The Phone Number field may not be configured properly. Check the settings for the field and make sure that it is set to appear in the Contacts tab.

2. The contact may not have been properly synced. If the contact was created through a form submission, then check to make sure that the form was properly configured to sync the contact information with HubSpot.

3. The contact may have been manually created in HubSpot without the phone number field being filled out. Check to make sure that the phone number field was filled out when the contact was created.

Hope this is helpful! Cheers:)

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Hiten,

Could you specify what you mean when you say that it's failing? What exactly isn't working as expected?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Hiten

SOLVE

when Creating a from and the phone number property whenever someone fill the form a contact is created but when the contact is creates it does not show phone number in the contacts tab but other information appers ecept the phone number 

@karstenkoehler 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Hiten,

What exactly are you referring to with the contacts tab? Is it the contact record?

If you have created custom properties, they are not automatically included in the left sidebar of a contact record. You can add them by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#select-properties-to-show-in-a-def...

Best regards

Karsten Köhler