Social Tools

opendorz
Contributor

360 View Image in Facebook Post

SOLVE

Can I include a 360 view image in a Facebook Post created in Hubspot Social, and will it aautomatically be panarama functional in my post?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @opendorz this functionality is not currently supported by HubSpot. I"d encourage you to comment with this feedback request on this existing idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Social-Publishing-Tools/idi-p/30196

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @opendorz this functionality is not currently supported by HubSpot. I"d encourage you to comment with this feedback request on this existing idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Social-Publishing-Tools/idi-p/30196

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@roisinkirby  you linked to an idea that has since been delivered, but this functionality does not exist. I found a blog article about Facebook that discusses 360 and posting directly to Facebook. Since the previous idea was delivered, do we need a new idea specifically for 360? Other than 360 video, when you post a panorama photo in facebook, it automatically makes it 360.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous 

Yes, it would be best to please post a new idea specifically for 360 videos, since the idea delivered was for only to post videos directly to Facebook.

At this time the HubSpot video player does not have support for 360 video playback.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !