Social Media

crystalking
アカデミーチーム
アカデミーチーム

What are your tips for creating Instagram ads that engage?

The most effective and engaging Instagram Ads blend organically into your viewer's feed. We've provided a few examples in this course of ways to create great ads, but we've only touched on a few points. What ideas do you have for developing ads that grab attention?

*To learn more about this, check out the Creating Remarkable Instagram Ad Content lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
186件の返信
GlamxRuLani
メンバー

Good Captions and high resolution photos!

MarkDato
メンバー

Use high-quality, eye-catching visuals that stand out in users' feeds. Bright colors, striking images, and visually appealing designs can help your ad grab attention as users scroll through their feed.

0 いいね!
TCao9
メンバー

The content solves the viewer's problem or need, makes an impression, captures the viewer's attention in the first 3 seconds, pays attention to authenticity and entertainment.

SharonUtaina
参加者

Using quality videos and audios

Using short and concise texts that match tge subject of your ad

Creating curiosity

0 いいね!
AEzeAEze
メンバー

It must educate and entertain.

0 いいね!
Anshi
メンバー

Try to find your audience, and figure out what is trending with the said audience. If the ad is part of what is trending in the current world, more people in the targeted audience are going the use the product. 

0 いいね!
shubham17
参加者

Creating ads that answer your buyers question is the key for me, I also want it to be more simple and generate curiosity for my customer to click on that CTA. For all of this, you need to understand your customers what they like, what their typical day looks like etc.

0 いいね!
DimithriP
メンバー

What's really important to me is the engagement I get from comments. They're going to be a mixed bag, but replying to the healthy comments in a supportive and productive way really sells your brand's ability to listen!

0 いいね!
CProvin
メンバー

High-quality image,  good aesthetic, concise,  make sure of taking their attention in the first 3 seconds, CTA.

0 いいね!
LCallihan
メンバー

I believe that the process of creating effective ads begins with normal social media content. More specifically, there are really two things that are necessary in order to make effective and engaging content. The of these is to make sure that you are targeting the right audience. Next, you have to make sure that the content you are creating for Instagram is effective at getting engagement from that audience. As long as both of these boxes are checked and a brand is making great and engaging content, then creating effective ads is merely a matter of promoting said content as Instagram ads.

AbdullahHamam
投稿者

This response is taken from three other responses that agree with my opinion and to save time 👇👇

Making sure my CTA is consise as well as using the Sales Platform helps turnover sales for me and Create and specific hashtag, make activities that involved costumers unto something special for the brand and finally Creative that represent your brand tone and values are the post or ads that will drive engagement. But some times stepping out of that zone or boundation and trying to be unorthodox or taking creative freedom also comes as a fresh and a pleasent surprise to your audience.

apurvasingh
メンバー

I think having an ad that shows it can solve a problem you have is very important. People will then explore it much more than something that has a high quality photo or video but might not have value in it for them.

0 いいね!
PSodipo
参加者

I believe having high quality images or video is very imporant 

0 いいね!
tparker2
参加者

Show your brand, product, or service in the first three seconds. Make sure your ad copy complements your images. Engage with your audience

0 いいね!
Frederickhqz
メンバー

Tell a relatable story and a call to action

0 いいね!
YShah6
参加者

Creative that represent your brand tone and values are the post or ads that will drive engagement. But some times stepping out of that zone or boundation and trying to be unorthodox or taking creative freedom also comes as a fresh and a pleasent surprise to your audience.

0 いいね!
hlimas
メンバー

Knowing exactly who your core audience is, aka customer. Plus, the aesthetics need to be on point! 

0 いいね!
MCornejo
メンバー

Putting a catchy/ funny photo with attactive colors it's a good idea to get audience attention more than 3 seconds. 

IgorMarleyBasic
メンバー

Knowing exactly who your core audience is, aka customer. Plus, the aesthetics need to be on point! 🙂

NStoykova
メンバー

Setting up the right audience

0 いいね!