Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

What are some ways that you see brands effectively working with influencers?

Are there Instagram influencers that you think have helped to elevate a brand? Or is there a clever influencer campaign a brand conducted that you admired?

*To learn more about this, check out the How to Get More Instagram Followers lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
89 Replies 89
GlamxRuLani

Utilizing Affliate marketing! In the cosmetic industry sending PR packages to these influencers to post allows for mire exposure towards their business

0 Upvotes
MarkDato

Yes, I would say there are Instagram influencers that help elevate a brand. There are a lot of gym athletes who help elevate Gymshark or Young LA. 

0 Upvotes
SharonUtaina
Participant

Through affiliate marketing: influencers get commissions when they are able to convert their audience to buyers

Also through influencers using the products for their audience to see

Influencers can also mention the brand name during posts 

0 Upvotes
CRivera9

Brand Collaborations
Sponsored Content
Affiliate Marketing
Event Partnerships
Takeovers and Guest Posts
Content Collaborations

Cause Marketing

0 Upvotes
Anshi

They give the products and have them integrate them into their videos in the influencer orginal style of content. They don't make a ad, but mix it into their content.

0 Upvotes
shubham17
Participant

According to me there are the following ways -

• Barter system - where brands give their product or services to them for free and in exchange they promote their brand
  • Paying amount to promote the brand
  • Letting them take over your account for a day
0 Upvotes
robxiong
Participant

I know I'm more inclined to watch/follow influencers that whose knowledge, expertise, and skill speak for them, and is only enhanced by trying or demonstrating a product

0 Upvotes
CProvin

I think the more effective ways are the ones the brands are introduced in the influencer`s routine like they are using the products because they really like them and not just because they are sponsored by the brand. I have seen unpacking boxes, tutorials on how to use the product, tasting or testing the products, feedback on products, and overall thoughts... But when you see the product introduced in their routine it's more interesting.

0 Upvotes
LMagai

When you look at clothing brands you see, especially the big named brands, that they use famous people who are very hot at a moment, to boost their brand. However, when Kevin Hart used his fame to bring people together in working out, you could see how people are engaged when your brand is laughter and positivity. also...Nike jumped on it.

0 Upvotes
K-rina
Participant

As someone who loves to play around with synthetic hairstyles, I've watched many hair influencers provide tutorials and review videos showcasing a hair brand's product. This is beneficial for the influencer and the brand on a few levels. The influencer shows off their skills as a hair stylist, especially if the hair is of a texture (soft, straight, etc.) that requires them to manipulate it to work for the said style. In turn, the brand can test its new hair product and learn if adjustments are needed. It's an effective teaching moment for the influencer and the brand that benefits the customers. 

AbdullahHamam
Contributor

I think that since the beginning of Corona Virus, the number of online clothing stores has increased dramatically and the number of brands has increased. Companies like this use micro-influencers with a strong community to promote their products. Influencers don't just care about fashion, they must have a passion for it in order to resonate with their engaged audiences.

And I think that An influencer showing daily use of a product is very amazing 🤩

LCallihan

One of the most effective ways that I have seen brands can work with influencers, on Instagram or any other platform, is by allowing the influencer to integrate the brand into their normal content. Often times when fans of an influencer see a sponsored post, they may be inclined to skip it over, similarly to how one would skip over the commercials when watching a television show, especially when the post seems to stick out from their usual content. However, when a brand allows an influencer to creatively integrate the brand into their posts in a more natural way it can make the posts much more entertaining and make the post fit in with the influencer's usual content, and therefor fans of the infuencer may be willing to give the sponsored post more of a chance instead of skipping it over.

Frederickhqz

Affiliated marketing is how I see more direct results unless what you are looking for is brand awareness, in which case, working with an account who aligns with core values can be a better option.

0 Upvotes
YShah6
Participant

The relationship of an influencer and brand's are like between choco chips and ice-cream, sure one can do a lot without another but when both come together they create a chocolaty heaven and uplift the taste of one another. Same can be said for brand's and influencer. 

NStoykova

By paing them, social media not only give but also recieve a lot of money which is good in both ways. It is also good for the influencers which gain money and followers by that.

kanhasrun2021lu

brands working with influencers every day on social media to promote their products. I have seen instagram influencer Emma Chamberlain elevate clothing brands because she is extremely influential in the fashion community, so people will often buy products that she promotes.

ASaliemyes

العلامات التجاريه 

0 Upvotes
kprice333

Doing various types of videos:

package opening

tutorials on usage

overall thoughts/feedback of product

NicoleCastañeda

I think that there are a lot of diferent ways to achieve the promo goals with influencers, the first one is just send to them the products, make them do a type of advertisement or a challenge specially created for them and for their viewers.

0 Upvotes
JecoliaEunice
Contributor

Here, I have seen a lot of skin care brands and wig businesses get back to relevant influencers with large audiences and creative qualities to sign business agreements inorder to promote their products in various ways. 

One of these ways was through an event organized by one of the brands several influencers were invited to take part to the event (football match), the event was promoted for a while and fostered a lot of interest leading to increased sales during that period too.

0 Upvotes