Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

What are some ways that you see brands effectively working with influencers?

Are there Instagram influencers that you think have helped to elevate a brand? Or is there a clever influencer campaign a brand conducted that you admired?

*To learn more about this, check out the How to Get More Instagram Followers lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
89 Replies 89
TR9
Contributor

I like what Bang energy drink is doing with instagram influencers. You see that drink everywhere on instagram. Influencers have to drink the product on camera (video) or take a picture with the product (still image).  I don't drink energy drinks other thank coffee or tea, but I like what they're doing with influencers.

Screenshot_20210910-042126_Instagram[1].jpg

anajmaldin
Participant

Yes of course yes, of course I've seen this a lot in my country, and it's been a great success.
LivBee

I've seen SavageXfenty by Rihanna, a lingerie/undergarments brand completely being promoted by influencers. Their content features a diverse group of influencers that makes their content stand out. 

wongjac
Contributor

I've seen many skin care products working with influencers but I question the effectiveness as these influencers work with multiple skincare brands. It would be great to hear some actual statistics of businesses working with genuine and authentic Influencers. Please kindly share.. Thank you.

KRASSIDY
Participant

I think it should be BTS...they are the most successful K-pop band for now!

MoAnas97

Influencers can benfical for more engagment and sales, but just like getting to know your targeted segment of clients you need to target well the influncer you are willing to work with and get to know the type of followers the influncer have. 

Once a man who owns a clothing factory for woman Islamic dresses payed a female influncer who have many followers who are intrested in woman islamic dresses to promote his products to her followers, the sales increased on a good rate after it.

So I definietly recomend using influencers on the condition of knowing thier background, profile and type of followers very well

EShilton

I saw a health coach team up with Additive Free Liftestyle. They did a live vid together making a recipe. AFL highly recommended her cooking course and mentioned she had done their additive free course. I found myself much more convinced to buy once I saw this.

sabeeeyyy
Participant

there's too many influencers in Indonesia, and mostly hijabers influencer also hijab brands. we can choose influencer as we need, and i've tried endorse some micro influencer. it works successfully i get many followers and some customer buy my product. it can be work if we can choose influencer were relate to our product

AJain

Yes
Many brands does an amazing campaign with Influencer that is
1) Send them brands new collection
For eg - Liva a clothing brand
Send out their new collection to few influencer and every influencer in their own way style , click photo and play with dress
2) Hosted Giveaways and contest
3) influencer always share the brands of for discounts new collection and much more to the audience
dj-gadgets

My next-door neighbour is an Instagram influencer with over 130k followers. Recently I asked her if she would be open to mention my just launched webshop. She told me to DM her the information and she will think about it. Unfortunately, she did not reply yet. Meanwhile, I am thinking about what I could do in return for her mentioning my webshop - tips are more than welcome. Cross fingers she might consider mentioning my business on her Insta account...

cathchua22
Participant

Make some cookies for her to try and you might get a response

MoAnas97

Hello, you could offer her a free product, ask for her prices, or offer her a commision on an affliete link whenever somone buys your product from her link

MKeller1
Participant

BTS
NRezaeinik

In my country, there some successful examples, like molina Taj, for cosmetic campaign
loveabri

Fabletics is a great brand who uses influencers. Not only do they have influencers marketing for them, they also have influencers with their own lines within their brand.

DLane
Contributor

I follow Eliza McCartney who won a pole vault bronze medal at the 2016 Olympics for New Zealand. She has 90,000 followers and Colgate toothpaste has started Instagram and TV ads with her. Finding the right influencer to work with is difficult in my opinion.
RhondaM

Hair products

leocamano

I think self-tanning brands like St.Tropez and Bondi Sands do this very well with a mix of influencers (micro, nano and macro. ) 

trinugrahar

Yeah, when worked with my client i try to approach micro-influencers with the help of agency. Working with micro-influencers had authentic engagements and followers. 

cristinaAW
Academy Team
Academy Team

I think Jamie Oliver's IG account is phenomenal. He's cultivated quite a following and his pictures and videos are always so inviting and pleasing to the eyes.

SumiAnup
Participant

Influencers promoting sneakers...