Social Media

crystalking
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

Welcome to the Social Media Study Group!

Hey there! Welcome to the Social Media Study Group. The purpose of this post is to walk you through the experience of getting started and how to get the most value out of this Study Group. If you have any specific questions or comments, please reply in the comments section at the bottom of this page. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 10.14.56 AM.png

Creating an account

In order to become a member of this group and engage with its members, you’ll need to create an account. Signing up is easy, you only have to choose your username. To create an account, click “Sign In” at the top of the page to get started.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.57.08 PM.png

Joining the Study Group

To join this Study Group, click this link (which will open in a new window)

Below the Groups banner to the right, you'll see an orange prompt that says "Join group". Click that button to join the Study Group. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.13.02 PM.png

Enabling notifications

Group members will also get exclusive access to networking opportunities and live events focused on learning and connecting with their peers and Professors from the HubSpot Academy team. To make sure you don’t miss these opportunities, click the “Options” button next to the "Join group" button and click “Subscribe”.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.15.24 PM.png

Engaging with others

This Study Group is made up of discussion threads where ideas or questions are shared and people can engage with each other. You can either:

Join an ongoing conversation.
Start a new one.

Joining an ongoing conversation

If you see an ongoing conversation that interests you, then you can click into it to learn more and see what others have to say. If you see a response that you like, then give it a like by clicking "Upvote". If you have something to share, then you can do so by clicking “Reply”.

Think of every interaction you make as an opportunity to make a new connection and grow your network. Share your ideas and expertise and don’t be afraid to ask for help. That’s why we’re all here.

**One request from us, please be respectful to others with your response. Remember, we’re all in this together. Click here to read the guidelines for this Study Group. 

Starting a new conversation

Have an idea for a new discussion you’d like to start? Click the orange “Create post” button (where the orange "Join group" button existed before you became a member of the Study Group). 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.22.52 PM.png

You’ll be prompted to add a:

• Subject line
  • Content for the body of your post.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 1.16.29 PM.png

Filling in the subject line

In the Subject line, we recommend keeping this short and specific. Think “what do you want people to know or do?” Your subject line is what will prompt people to join your discussion.

**Pro tip: Think of the subject line like the title of a blog post, how can you make it interesting to attract people?

Filling in the content for the body of the post

What do you want to communicate in your post? What type of conversation would you like to start? This can be as short or long as you like. You can add your message into the body of the post editor.

Here are a few pro tips to consider:

• If it’s relevant, add an image to your post. Using images can bring context to what you’re talking about.
  • Make it a best practice to either start or end your post with a question that prompts members of the group. Think of this as starting a new conversation, because that’s exactly what you’re doing.

Benefits of becoming a group member

The biggest perk of being a member of this Group is attending any of our upcoming live events. To learn more about upcoming live events hosted by HubSpot Academy, click the “Upcoming Events” link found on the right side of the Study Group page.

Introducing yourself to the Study Group

Once you join the Study Group, click here to introduce yourself. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
554 Respostas 554
OSENGASU
Membro

Hello, My name is Omary am new to the group

BAce
Membro

Hey,

Im new to this digital marketing.

Eager to learn man new things 

0 Avaliação positiva
SVishwakarma03
Membro

Hello everyone, I am Sujeet Vishwakarma. I started my digital marketer journey in 2020.

0 Avaliação positiva
Ibrahim4
Participante

Hello everone, I`ve kickstarted my digital marketing strategy about a couple of years ago but it gets exhausting when you`re` not getting your desired results not until i joined the Hubspot Academy and find it more valuable.

dennisdacebo23
Membro

Hello everyone. My name is Dennis and nice meeting you all 

BrittanyM
Membro

Hi everyone,

My name is Brittany I am from Mississippi. I am currently working on my Digital Marekting and Full Stack Web Developer  certifications. I am here to learn so that I can grow my business and also work for a great company.

MMinetou
Membro

Hello everyone.

My name is Maria and I am from Kefalonia.I an currently undergraduate student at the Ionian University in the Digital Media and Communication department.I am here because I want to have better skills and become a digital marketer. Also I want to build my knoweldge on social media marketing 

HShah97
Membro

Hello everyone! I'm Hanif Shah from Pakistan, currently working in education department but trying hard to become a digital marketer, with a focus on Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. Hope this group will help me achieve my go las. 

Thanks to this useful learning platform.

brirandle
Membro

Hello I'm Bri! I recently found a job listing in social marketing that I really loved the sound of and am here to educate myself as much as possible considering I have a medical degree and nothing related to marketing yet.

AMujidat
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Hi @brirandle ,

Welcome to Hubspot social media study group. My name Mujidat and I am also here to strengthen my social media marketing skills. It nice meeting you virtually Bri. I am also a graduate of engineering but had a career change after my NYSC.  Coming to the field of digital marketing is something I enjoy and I have never regretted changing to digital marketing. 

The number one thing you need to set right is your mindset. Believe in yourself and be willing to learn new things.  But, I have to be sincere, social media marketing requires hard work, continuous learning, and practice. 

At the same time, I believe in your ability to do this because this is nothing compares to the effort we have put in to be a graduate of engineering, medicine or other science/technology-related course.

Meanwhile, you can get started with your learning on Hubspot accademy.

I wish you all the best in your learning Bri.

JEdgerton
Membro

Hello, 

My name is Jessica and I am excited to learn all 

social media related things. Currently finished the SEO course and really looking to build on my experience and knowledge on building brands on Social Media. 

AMujidat

Hi @JEdgerton ,

A big congratulations to you on completing your SEO course. I will suggest you set up a website and start Practicing what you have learned in the SEO course because the best way to learn is by doing. Welcome to our mist in the social media study group.

It nice meeting you. 

KCommunityCen
Membro

Hi, Thanks for the course. Hoping it will help our communuity centre reach more

FAlaghemand
Membro

Hi

Im Farid and im  an architect

Thanks for these usefull courses

MGokas2021
Membro

Hello my name is Mathieu and I am currently a student in a graduate program, I am so excited to sharpen my skills and become certified in

this industry.

AMujidat

Welcome to our mist in the social media study group.It nice meeting you mathieu. 

0 Avaliação positiva
ayaobaid12
Participante

hello, i am A + i am completing this certification to help develop new skills in social media.

LariBentes
Membro

Hello 🙂 here for update my skills

AMujidat

Welcome to the group @LariBentes

0 Avaliação positiva
mshazel
Participante

Holla my name Hazel 

I am here to learn some new skills.