Social Media

shanjin88
Membro

Starting my Digital Marketing journey

Hi everyone!

I am Rhodel from the Philippines and for the past few months, I have been learning about Digital Marketing. I stumbled upon Hubspot Academy and as of now, I have completed the Inbound Marketing and Social Media Marketing certification. 

I believe that the best way to really learn these concepts is to apply them in real life. I have been looking for internships anywhere and they require you to be a marketing graduate. Any tips on how can I land an internship without a degree in marketing? Any help will be appreciated or maybe you can refer me to someone who needs an intern. Thank you!

2 Respostas 2
shiver
Membro

Hello Rhodel! 

I'm Asiweh, great to connect with you. I believe you are on the right path to getting a marketing internship but I'm  even more confident that if you're able to complete the "learning path" to digital marketing it would be alot easier to land not just an internship but a full time role as a digital marketer! 

I am also a newbie with plans to pivot into digital marketing and for most roles you'll see that there might be a little knowledge gap based on job requirements but completing the learning path pretty much fills those knowledge gaps you might have. I have completed just inbound and today i would begin the Digital Maerketing course with hopes to follow the learning path and become great at it.  I hope this helps. 

You can also checkout sites like INDEED, LINKEDIN & FIVERR for available prospects.

Have a great time!

0 Avaliação positiva
shiver
Membro

0 Avaliação positiva