Social Media

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Social Media Trends To Watch In 2022

As social media marketers, our goal is to reach our target audience and increase engagement. But how do we stand out among the competition and the sea of content? 

A defined social media marketing strategy and keeping up with the trends make you stand out in the crowd on social media networks. Read more social media trends to watch in 2022 and download "The Social Media Trends Report: A Detailed Report to Drive Your Social Media Strategy Forward" to get a deeper dive into upcoming trends. 

Some trends that stood out to me are:

• Consumers will crave snackable content
  • Augmented Reality will become consumers' preferred way to try-on products and interact with
  • Businesses in the B2B space will increase their investments in Instagram and Twitter.

Which social media trends stand out to you? Have you adapted any of these trends into your social media/digital marketing strategy yet? 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
4 Replies 4
shychic369

The trend that ha really stood out for me is sharing every little details of your business and making your audiences connect with you. Also, you can make funny, current and relateable memes to engage with your audiences. Yes, we have adopted these techniques like sharing detials of our manufacting, packaging and other feedbacks with our audiences.

0 Upvotes
MHRAEES
Participant

Increasing engagement means for me providing the audience with the trending information everybody is craving for, for example how to create an NFT or anything that is trending in the target market segment.

SixofClubs
Participant

"TikTok will take over social media, leaving other platforms to adapt"

I find this an interesting concept. I say concept because I agree tiktok will continue to increase its market share and that other platforms will need to adapt. However the larger platforms still have a large audience of different demographics. So they they will still have their place. What is more important is how and if we should adapt or practices? TikTok is something I am just starting to look at and to be honest seems like a bunch of kids having a laugh,  I know that isn't the case but I do think it is a challenging change for many marketers to embrace TikTok, compared to other social media platforms.

Six of Clubs

AMujidat
Key Advisor

Thanks for sharing @kvlschaefer