Social Media

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Social Media Platforms with the Largest Return on Investment

Are you looking for a social media platform that offers a solid return on investment? With the plethora of social media networks and nuances of measuring ROI, it can be hard to identify which platform offers the best without speaking with peers or doing previous research.

With that in mind, we would like to share a survey conducted by Statista to help you form your social media strategy. 

Statista conducted a survey among B2B and B2C marketers in November 2021 to find out which social media platform offers the highest ROI.

Here are the results:

1) 23 percent of marketers said that LinkedIn was the social media platform with the highest ROI.

2) Instagram and Facebook were both cited by 18 percent of respondents

3) YouTube and TikTok completed the ranking with 12 percent each.

We would love to hear your thoughts on social media networks and ROI. Reply in the thread with answers to the following questions:

1) In your personal experience, which social media network has offered the largest ROI for your business or personal brand? 

2) In five years from now, which social media network do you think will represent the largest ROI and why?

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
2 Replies 2
Alex_Cosa
Participant

Thank you for sharing this info @kvlschaefer, having data on ROI is seldomly easy. I do agree on LinkedIn being the sm platform more capable to deliver consistent return. I would bet on LinkedIn for the next 5 years also as I think the general trend is to favour quality content, an aspect that differentiate LinkedIn.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is great, thanks for sharing @kvlschaefer! 🙂 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings