Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3,855 Replies 3,855
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @SpirIT,

Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here!

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

I would like to share with you this introduction post here where you can connect with other users in the group and the Social Media Study Group

I'd also like to share this free certification course from the HubSpot Academy: Social Media Marketing Certification Course!

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
Benkyo
Participant

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Benkyo,

I would like to share with you this introduction post here where you can connect with other users in the group and the Social Media Study Group

I'd also like to share this free certification course from the HubSpot Academy: Social Media Marketing Certification Course!

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
CallMeLiv
Contributor

Hi everyone!

My name is Liv & I've been in my marketing and copywriting internship for about a month. I'm new to this so I want to learn as much as possible before moving on to my next opportunity in the marketing field. I am interested in Social Media Marketing, branding, and PR. 

I look forward to connecting.

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @CallMeLiv,

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
HNguyen74

Good morning folks! My name is Hung Nguyen and I am excited to get this course started as I am struggling to understand the best ways to expose my business to the masses. Can't wait to learn and definitely will chime in where I can to help! My focus is on trading, in the stock, forex and crypto world. Hope to hear from you all soon!

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @HNguyen74,

Best,

Brendan

EMTwamayo

I'm hoping to learn more about the field of Social media.

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @EMTwamayo,

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
mmattern

Im looking forward to learning how to master social media ,arketing from you all and the courses.

0 Upvotes
adisxn

Just taking a stand as the CEO of a small startup. Hence looking into the Hubspot CRM space...

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @adisxn welcome!!

Wanted also to share with you our new Startup board here please introduce a little bit more about your startup here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
RRobinson9

I am new to hubspot, so I think this course will help me learn the tool and how to engage effectively.

SBiswas4

Hi 

I am Shovon. Here to learn something new that will help me to explore the world.

Thanks  

0 Upvotes
narangV

Hey there, I am glad to be a part of this close group. The moment I got to know that I'll be geting an access to this commuity I was delighted 🙂

For the introduction, I am final year undergrad student. My aim to take up this course was to upscale my knowledge towards understanding the Social Media Marketing. I have tried my hand at content creation at LinkedIn & Twitter. You can visit my hashtag on LinkedIn #vnwrites and my twitter username is also vnwrites.

I share content around Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Personal Branding and Digital Marketing.

I would love to know more about you all 🙂

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
KWright1014

Hello Everyone 😁,

I'm so excited to be on this learning journey with you all! I currently work full-time in a government admin position, but I picked up some pretty cool Canva skills while I was on maternity leave/furlough last year, so I also have a growing Etsy shop where I create digital marketing tools!

In my opinion, the most effective social media channel to use for promotion can somewhat vary. I love Facebook ads, I believe Pinterest is a great sales tool for affiliate marketing and sending clients directly to a dedicated landing page, Instagram of course is an awesome 'hub' for all promotions and who could forget TikTok?!

The last memorable social media update I remember seeing from a company was probably from a swimwear company called Moana. She regularly posts about body positivity and self love and showcases all body types/skin types including cellulite,eczema and psoriasis. I love that she celebrates the things most people try to hide and she does a great job.

I'm hoping to learn skills to better support my clients and eventually be able to offer other services/products to support the items I sell.

Peace & Love,

Key ❤️

KeyDigitalMedia

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, I'm new here and working on beYOUteous. An eCommerce store offering a line of handcrafted beaded jewelry which aims to spread the message for embracing individuality, feminine strength, and empowerment.
IamCoreyB2
Participant

My name is Corey. I have a Bachelor's in Architectural Design. While in school a lot of classes branched off in many different areas, but now that I have my own business, I am trying to learn more of the business aspect versus engineering. Branding has been going goo, but advertising and getting the traffic I need has been a long road. If any one has any ideas and tips? I'm going through the lessons to learn more of what I can do.
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @IamCoreyB2 wanted to share this introduction post here where you are able to connect with other users in this group.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

AshwinMathew27

Hi! I am Ashwin current an intern at a development company and I am also doing my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.

0 Upvotes
RTower5

Hello everyone my name is Ryan and i am new to the group! I am currently in the supply chain industry but i am looking to transition to marketing. I have a Bachleor's in Marketing with a concentration in Supply Chain Management!

0 Upvotes