Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3,855 Replies 3,855
MCoelho17
Participant

Hello to all,

- My current role as Professional, im current looking for job as an IT/Admn/Customer Service/Helpdesk/Recepcionist/Team Leader etc...

- My Industry is like i said IT Computer Software & Hardware, Customer Service, Admn, Team Leader, Manager and so on. 

(Personaly i m a International Singer, that beginning to implement more strategies on my personal page to reach my target audience effectively).

- I believe that for me, the platform that stands out at the top, capable of reaching diverse audiences, is Instagram. Instagram is constantly changing and evolving, enabling me to consistently reach new heights.

- The last one was Instagram, which belongs to Meta.

- As indicated, for both personal and professional benefits, I aim to acquire the necessary tools to bring my already conceived and noted ideas to fruition. As an entrepreneur, I'm driven by my mojo to always push boundaries, striving to achieve my goals as a young and healthy individual in every aspect. Being able to receive and impart to others what I have learned from this experience and many others is crucial to me. Consistency and embracing constant change are integral parts of my life, fueled by my mojo for growth and innovation.

0 Upvotes
RWilson52

Hi Everyone!  My name is Rachael and I am so excited to learn more about digital marketing!  I am looking forward to the lessons and getting the opportunity to use my creativity in a way that will help market our current business!

Shazih

Hello everyone, I'm Sharon,an aspiring social media manager, nice to meet everyone

Aniket_Magar

Hi sharon, hope you will enjoy this learning

QaishaAHazarika

Hello, I'm Qaisha from India. It's nice to meet you all.

Aniket_Magar

hey Qaisha, good morning.  Nice to meet you

RynPaol0

I'm Ryan Paolo, based in the Philippines, with a keen interest in digital marketing and social media strategy. I'm eager to expand my knowledge through this incredible course and engage with this vibrant community. Looking forward to learning and growing together!

VArizala

Hi my name is Vince from the Philippines and I'm new here

Aniket_Magar

Hi Vince

SulavShrestha4

Hello guys , I am Sulav from Nepal . I am 16 years old. I am a high schooler who is really willing to learn the skills which can help me in the future to earn good income.
I think Meta business suite is best for the use of social media promotion as we can directky have the access to three social media account and i.e. facebook, instagram and whatsapp. As we will have the access to these platfrom it gives us promptness in our work .
The motive to join social media channel is to know about the social media marketting that idk or can say no idea at all. I am eagerly willing to learn about social media marketing from this group.

Pauline2

Hi! Pauline2 here. I'm thrilled to join this group. I am currently finishing a two year course in Culinary Arts. I hope to set up my own business working from home. I'm here to learn how to advertise successfully. I appreciate getting this opportunity👍

PriyaGaur

hello, my name is priya and i am a graphic designer. Currently i am working as freelance graphic designer. I think instagram is mostly used by people thats why its the best of all social media channels to use for promotion. I am hoping to seek gudience for more about  effective online marketing.

Aniket_Magar

Hi Priya, Good morning. Currently, Facebook is used mainly by people for promotion. But the most important thing is to know the persona of your customer. Then, only you can develop a social media marketing strategy.

AGregory3

Hello everyone, I'm  on a committee that runs free events for our community I want to use digital media to better advertise our events, if we can increase numbers we can increase funding from sponsorship therefore more events for our community.

Aniket_Magar

Hey, Good morning. You are doing such nice work. If you and your community are comfortable, can I work on this? It will be free of cost.

0 Upvotes
CDavis73
Participant

Hello! I am so excited to be here!

My name is Caitlyn Davis. I have been freelancing for a little over 8 months now. I recently worked with a client creating Instagram theme pages and growing them. 

It was an overall good experience however I want to learn as much as I can to prepare for another client in the future. What better way to do it then here! I am a big fan of Hubspot. 

I can't wait to learn from everyone! 

0 Upvotes
GSmith14

Hi! my name is Gavie Ann Smith, I am a freshman at Belmont University as a social media management major. I currently am the social media manager for a company called Executive Advertising, as well as the manager for a band called Pallaway Boys and an author named J.L. Lawrence.

The most effective channel I think is TikTok. It allows users to get creative and market themselves to a wide audience in a uniwue way!

I hope to learn how to better market my clients and boost their engagement

0 Upvotes
fngood

Hi everyone! I'm Fernando and I'm from Canada.  Taking the Digital Marketing course to better learn about best practices for social content - scheduling, planning, structure, frequency, content types, how to feed the algorhythm.  Using social media to better fuel my business growth!

0 Upvotes
Aprince1

Hi HubSpot Community! It's Ankitha I'm doing my Bachelor's in business and I'm a  newbie to digital marketing....and looking forward to learning a lot from this community.

0 Upvotes
RyanBrosas

Hello I am Ryan, Currently a Virtual Assistant wanting to transition as a Copywriter. I knew some basic analogy of marketing but wanting to know more so I can be more effective and help clients success on their marketing or copywriting needs.

0 Upvotes