Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3,854 Replies 3,854
JSiacor
Top Contributor

so nice of you Iram! happy learning!

msalazar33
Participant

HOLA!!!

Un gusto estar en este grupo. Mi nombre es Monica Salazar, soy ejecutiva de ventas. Trabajo en el area Inmobiliarias, especificamente venta de lotes de terreno playa campo (Peru).  La red social con la cual me identifico y he logrado alcalzar algunos objetivos es facebook, por el alcance que tiene en la actualidad a los clientes potencial que necesito para mi negocio.  Espero aprender mucho de este curso, y hacerme profesional en el tema de Ventas.  Gracias por aceptarme, y espero dar lo mejor de mi para mi desarrollo personal y profesional. Bendiciones!!!

JSiacor
Top Contributor

muy bien mi amigo!

MBadibadi

Hi! My name is Moses B, I am new in this field and I am here to learn more and understand how social media works. 

SKumar787

Hi everyone,

I am Sunil from India.

My current role and Industry: Asst. Prof., Education

The most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why): depends on the product/service and buyer's persona.

Nowadays I am active on Linkedin

What are you hoping to get out of this study group?- Practical and useful knowledge and new connections

thanks

Arvi

• What's your current role?  I am seo intern 
  • What industry do you currently work in? -real estate
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?- instagram because its trend in india
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group? New creative ways to increase the engagement my ads on social media
TPrayer

Hello, I am Terri. I am excited about the group. I believe social media plays a huge role in brand awareness whether it is personal brand or company brand.

Instagram is a great social media platform along with a few others. I'm trying to think with my most memorable social media posts is. That's not good :)). 

Divine

Hi, I am Divine.

I am new to the social media managing world. I love helping people manage their accounts and I'd love to connect with people here.

In my opinion, LinkedIn is a very effective social media channel for promotion as it can reach a lot of business-minded people.

I am looking forward to learning from y'all.

It feels good to be here!

JRowe1
Participant

Hello! I am a new solopreneur who is just learning the ropes of all things social media, marketing, etc. I should be gearing up for retirement, but I decided to start something new instead! I think it's because I'm young at heart and love learning and growing. I also love emojis😎

I hope to learn how to create an effective social media marketing strategy so that I don't waste my time putting out stuff that doesn't serve my customers or my biz . I look forward to connecting with you as we develop our skills together.🎉

OOjo
Participant

Hello

i am currently a freelance social media manager and open to work. 
I work in the fashion industry at the moment but will be open to work with anything in the transportation industry. 

Depending on what your industry is, but I think the most effective social media Chanel to use for promotion is Facebook because it has the major population of the world in it. 
I am hoping to get to learn more about social media marketing from this group.

gearysguiding

Hi everyone,

I'm the owner of Gearys Guiding, a Mountain Guiding Service.

I find Instagram the most effective social media channel because I get lots of good pictures while working.

Last I can remember is Dynafit selling sunglasses

I'm hoping to learn more about marketing my business to connect with clients

VGeverola

Good day!

This is Viah Geverola.

I am currently in Sales Industry and looking forward to build network and how to improve my sales skills

Arshiya

Hi this is arshiya khathun.. I'm here to learn digital marketing and social tatics

JSiacor
Top Contributor

Hi Arshiya, 

Welcome to the club!

DBulyok
Participant

Hello everyone!

I'm Desiree!I'm grateful joining HubSpot Community!Excited to learn with you all.

JSiacor
Top Contributor

Hi Desiree,

Welcome to the club!

Alex_Cosa
Participant

Hi, this is Alessandro from Italy. I take care of the business developmente of a software house specialized on low code ( FileMaker) custom made solutions and Cloud services. 

I do value quite a lot LinkedIn as a valid social platform, we have not started any specific ad posts yet but we are planning to begin after summer break. I look forward to contribute to the commnunity with valuable and useful ideas an confront myself with more experienced colleagues!

RDecker64
Participant

Hi Everyone.

I'm Ranee, managing editor of Weird World Press (parent company) and HighStrange magazine. I figure anything new I can learn will make my job easier so here I am. Our first issue will come out in October, so I have alot to learn. It would be great if I had someone familiar with InDesign. Thanks.

JSiacor
Top Contributor

Hi Ranee,

Welcome to the club! Happy learning!
0 Upvotes
JSiacor
Top Contributor

Hi Ranee, 

Welcome to the club!

oayomide1